Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day 4 - stopping myself within dreams, redirecting myself with living

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become obsessed with dreams, and to participate in being around things I want, instead of earthing myself within what's here at my home, where I require taking self responsibility for my relationships, and myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to thus lose myself within my process, and to have lost myself within the idea of money, big houses, fancy things, and to not have taken self responsibility for myself within what was at my home, because I have used this point of "dreaming", out of escaping my relationships to people within the context of how I actually relate myself to them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to thus become "happy" out of thinking that I am in the position of making lots of money, instead of breathing, and going back to the points I was utilizing within myself before hand, which was the point of anger, and how I relate myself to others within anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to thus become possessed by this idea of money, and not earth myself back here, within the point of taking practical self responsibility for the points I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from already.

Thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see and realize that I must stop playing with these ideas, and start living within what I'm supposed to be doing, which is taking self responsibility for my home, for my relationships, and to start doing what's best for my process, which is to focus on these relationships slowly, and effectively, and not living in this idea that I am going to attain a bunch of money, but rather focusing on the points that I've laid out in my blogs.

I commit myself to stop participating in these energetic participations, and start taking care of myself within what's best, which is to remain stable, here, and within the point of focusing on my process, within the principles of what is best for all, and to understand that I cannot stand fully with an equal money system, if I cannot fully stand within recreating myself.

I commit myself to thus clean my house, go study, take a shower, play with my dog, and go to sleep, and to continue tomorrow focusing on self, how I'm experiencing myself, and to not further lose myself in "dreams", and start directing myself in LIFE.



No comments:

Post a Comment