Sunday, November 15, 2015

Day 2 - living in the idea that my mind is justified part 2

When and as I see myself going into fear of facing myself, I stop, I breath, and I understand within this point, that it must learn to utilize practically my relationship with my environment, in order to be self honest, and in order to see where I stand in place of my relationships, within this point, being sharing blogs, blogs, pictures.

I commit myself to further focus on this point for the rest of the week, and to see how I relate to sharing posts on Facebook.

I see  and realize, that I have been deciding myself within this lifetime, through doing things that have prevented me from facing myself. Within this, I commit myself to stand as life, and to practically do a step by step process of facing myself, and to know there is always solutions, and that all it takes, is seeing what has been fucked up in this world, and how I exist within myself in relationship to that. Within this, I commit myself to walk a 7 year journey to life process, and to face my consequences, within also aspiring to do better, and aspiring to put myself in a position where I can support and equal money system.

I see and realize, that I have used media outlets as a scapegoat, but also have used many things as scapegoats. Within this, I see that I don't have to stop participating in my life, but practically use these participation in a way that is best for all, and what's enjoyable for myself, and to discover, challenge, and learn what's better to express myself within these outlets, that support myself and others.

When and as I see myself dwelling and playing the victim character when reactions come, and when I see myself in a situation of facing my reactions, I stop, I breath, and I practically direct the point, by what's here, and seeing all opportunities to be supportive for for what's best for all.

I see and realize that I inevitably have portrayed myself towards other people, and that within this, I have used this point to try and create money in others expense, which is really my expense, because imam equal to others, and within this, I commit myself to stand for life, and to stand in self responsibility, and to do what I have to do, to change myself within this world into a place that's best for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment